What is Vector? Vector is an image formed from a number of lines and curves. The image quality is still good even though it is enlarged, because this vector type image does not consist of dots. Examples of these images are text and logos.
Software that is often used to process this type of vector image is CorelDRAW, Freehand, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
Monitors will usually display images in pixels, so all vector and bitmap images will be displayed in pixels. This image contains mathematical elements such as direction, angle size, thickness, color, and so forth.
in its application, although the size of the vector or zoom in any size will not break / blur (image details on the pixels enlarged) resolution, different from the bitmap.
Difference Vector with others
– Vector: The image remains clear when enlarged while the bitmap image file is less clear when enlarged
– Vector is composed of lines and curves, path consists of lines (line segment) and several points (nodes) or called anchor points, while bitmap files consist of dots (pixels), various colors, pixels scattered in grid patterns
– Vector color gradations must be analyzed first by graphic designers, now that bitmap color gradations are more flexible and real (real)
– Vector The graphic quality does not depend on the number of pixels, for bitmaps the quality of graphics depends on the number of pixels
– Vector is composed by geometric objects that are made based on mathematical calculations (such is the focus, whereas for bitmaps it is always composed by objects called pixels
– Vector is resolution independent while bitmap is dependent or influenced by resolution
– vector file storage size is relatively small minus the size of a large bitmap file
– For vector programs used are Coreldraw, Adobe illustrator, Macromedia Freehand, while the bitmap software used is Adobe Photoshop, Corel Photopaint, MS. Paint
Vector works are very interested in various circles, usually for birthday gifts, displays, anniv gifts etc. Because the manufacturing process is complicated and requires special skills, not many people master this technique, and the price is quite expensive on the market, starting from 50 thousand to 100 thousand.
But don’t worry !! We at MG Design provide this very cheap vector art manufacturing service !! but even though it is cheap, quality always comes first, because MG Design always prioritizes customer satisfaction.
Maybe today there are so many practical applications that can make works like this. but still, the law of nature continues to apply “HOW TO MANUAL IS ALWAYS BETTER” YES … TRUE, the manual method is always better in various aspects. we will bet with the application. which results are more QUALITY, UNIQUE and INTERESTING. The results of our work or automatic work from the application. We design according to the theme of the customer, not like an automatic application that’s all that’s it. We make designs with precision and creativity. It is appropriate that creativity is appreciated with appreciation? if in Indonesia there are no creative people, WHAT IS IT?
That’s the information about difference or vector art with other, if you want to play sportbook gambling online you can use betberry.win/sportsbook as your gambling online site, this site will pay on how much you win..
Read too : Introduction about vector images