Each of these points has a position on the x and y axes of the work plane, then each path can be assigned various attributes, including values such as stroke color, shape, curve, thickness, and fill color.
Vector graphics products are in great demand compared to bitmat or raster graphics products, one of the most important differences between bitmap and vector is that the image will not “break” when enlarged so it is ideal for products to be printed such as banners that are actually large ( while the design is small).
Currently, making vector design is very practical, apart from the many software that can be used on computers to create vector designs, there are quite a lot of software that can be used on Android devices, here we present how to make vector art on Android with the help various software.
1. How to create vector art on Android with Adobe Illustrator Draw
Who doesn’t know Adobe Inc., its products are very well known, especially in terms of graphic software, call it Photoshop, Illustrator, and many more, for Adobe Inc.’s vector graphic needs. offers commercial Adobe Illustrator (paid) for the Windows platform, but for the Android platform, Adobe Inc. through the official “Adobe” account on the Google Play Store it offers Adobe Illustrator Draw for you to download, install, and then use for free.
The advantages of Adobe Illustrator are undoubtedly among professional graphic designers and even novice amateurs though, as well as Adobe Illustrator Draw, officially Adobe Inc. released the main features of Adobe Illustrator Draw, including:
- Zooming up to 64 times to apply finer details, of course the quality of
- the device (especially the screen) is very decisive.
- Create a sketch with five different types of ‘pens’ with opacity, size and
- color that can be adjusted for a variety of shapes and shades.
- Works with multiple images and image layers like the Windows
- version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop).
- Rename, duplicate, merge and arrange each layer for easy organization.
- Insert basic shapes or vector shapes from Adobe Capture CC.
- Send files that can be edited by Adobe Illustrator or .PSD files that can
- be edited by Adobe Photoshop on Windows (desktop).
- You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services such as:
- Adobe Stock for finding high-quality, royalty-free images.
- Creative Cloud Library for easy application access to your “assets”
- including images from Adobe Stock, photos you process in Adobe
- Lightroom, or vector-based shapes created in Capture CC.
- Adobe CreativeSync to ensure your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more appear right where you need them.
- You can also publish your work to the Behance creative community or share via Facebook, Twitter and email.
2. How to create vector art on Android with Skedio
No less interesting than Adobe Illustrator Draw, Skedio carries the theme “Easy Vector Design” which really makes it easier for users to create high-quality vector designs on Android. Skedio has a powerful vector engine, so any object, from simple lines to curves with complex freeforms or text labels, can be edited independently.
The shape, size and position of an object can be adjusted precisely to find the right place in the work that is produced. Skedio bridges the gap between sketching applications with limited editing tools and complex design software by targeting professional computer graphic designers.
Some of Skedio’s interesting features include:
- Skedio provides various sketch styles that you can choose according to your needs.
- Complete tool for creating free-form curves, geometric shapes, as well as text.
- Complete tool for editing precise shapes based on curves and lines.
- General transformations and modifications such as rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication.
- Also equipped with an intuitive eraser tool.
- Various styles of dotted line and arrow are available in various variants.
- Ordering layer operations is like making a layer move up one layer above or below it, and so on.
- Of course, it is equipped with undo and redo features.
- Support for pressure sensitive active pens (such as the Samsung S-Pen).
- Unlimited canvas size for unlimited creativity.
- Pan and zoom by moving two fingers.
- Sharing sketch images as PNG images.
- Export and import capabilities for transfers between devices.
- Export to SVG (premium) format.
- Export with transparent background (premium).
- Export without watermark (premium).
- Advanced (premium) color selection.
- Object grouping (premium).
3. How to create vector art on Android using Infinite Design
Infinite Design is free software published via the Google Play Store by the Infinite Studio Mobile account, Infinite Design is a fast, stable and user-friendly interface, when you first use it I’m sure you won’t have too much trouble.
To get this software you can search for it on the Google Play Store, if you don’t have a Google Play Store account, please create a Google account first by registering for a Google account then logging into the Google Play Store by creating a Google Play Store account.
Quoted from the official description on the Google Play Store, Infinite Design is equipped with various features that will make it easier for you to create vector art, including:
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Intuitive path editing
- Boolean operations
- Easily align and distribute objects (left align, right, center, top, bottom, and so on).
- Supports four types of symmetry.
- Supports unlimited layers.
- Unlimited ‘undo’ operation with history slider (from start to finish).
- Ease of building shapes with the pen tool.
- It’s easy to create 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides.
- Complete text tool (horizontal, vertical, circle, or text on path).
- Simplified interface so it’s easy to use and organize.
- Supports moving your favorite tools to the top for faster access.
- You can also drag the color wheel with two fingers.
- Equipped with the Transform tool (Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew)
- Gradient and Pattern Fill
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Automatic shape detection
- Grid for reference or guide
- SVG import and export
- Add picture from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or SVG
- Share to the Studio Infinite or Instagram community
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns through ColourLovers
4. How to create vector art on Android using Vector Art Studio
Want simpler software for less complex needs? Vector Art Studio can be a good choice, the software published for free by the ‘Alphalina’ account on the Google Play Store allows you to create images on a canvas from simple shapes such as rectangles, ellipses and lines to create complex free shapes. .
Vector Art Studio also allows you to set paper size, unit size, grid and snap settings for pages as well as insert images or photos onto the canvas. Of course the standard features like undo and redo, grouping and arranging shapes, solid colored fills and gradient fills, as well as various dash line patterns and so on also exist. Images that you create in Vector Art Studio can be saved in memory or exported to png, jpeg, pdf and svg formats.
This is how to create vector art on Android using various software that you can download for free on the Google Play Store, make sure the Google Play Store on your Android device is optimal by updating the Google Play Store regularly, hopefully this is useful and happy creation.