Vector Art is one of the works of art in the form of graphic products whose processes are assisted by computers, known as computer-aided graphics, vector graphics use 2-dimensional dots in the form of polygons to represent images in computer graphics. Each of these points has a position on the x and y axis of the work plane, then each path can be given various attributes, including values such as stroke color, shape, curve, thickness, and fill color.
if you want to learn to become vector arts then you should see our recommendation site : Userbola
Vector graphics products are in great interest compared to bitmat or raster graphic products, one of the most important differences between bitmaps and vectors is that the image will not “break” when enlarged so it is ideal for products to be printed like large-sized banners ( while the village is small).
Currently, making vector designs is very practical, apart from the fact that there is a lot of software that can be used on computers to create vector designs, the software that can be used on Android devices is quite a lot, here we present how to make vector art on Android with the help various software.
1. How to make vector art on Android with Adobe Illustrator Draw
Who does not know Adobe Inc., its products are very well known, especially in terms of graphics software, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, and many more, for the needs of Adobe Inc.’s vector graphics offering Adobe Illustrator commercially (paid) for the Windows platform, but for the Android platform, Adobe Inc. through an official ‘Adobe’ account on the Google Play Store offering Adobe Illustrator Draw for you to download, install and then use for free.
The advantage of Adobe Illustrator is undoubtedly among professional graphic designers and even novice amateurs, as well as Adobe Illustrator Draw, officially Adobe Inc. released the main features of Adobe Illustrator Draw, including:
- Zoom up to 64 times to apply details better, of course the quality of the device (especially the screen) is crucial.
- Make a sketch with five different types of ‘pen’ with opacity, size and color that can be set for a variety of shapes and shades.
- Works with as many images and image layers as the desktop version of Adobe Illustrator.
- Rename, duplicate, merge and arrange each layer to make it easier to organize.
- Insert basic shapes or vector shapes from Adobe Capture CC.
- Send files that can be edited by Adobe Illustrator or .PSD files that can be edited by Adobe Photoshop on Windows (desktop).
- You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services such as:
- Adobe Stock to find high-quality royalty-free images.
Creative Cloud Library to easily get application access to your ‘assets’, including images from Adobe Stock, photos that you process in Adobe Lightroom, or vector-based shapes created in Capture CC.
Adobe CreativeSync to make sure your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more appear wherever you need them.
You can also publish your work to the Behance creative community or share via Facebook, Twitter and email.
2. How to make vector art on Android with Skedio
No less interesting with Adobe Illustrator Draw, Skedio carries the theme “Easy Vector Design” – really makes it easy for users to create high-quality vector designs on Android. Skedio has a powerful vector engine, so any object, from simple lines to curves with complex free shapes or text labels, can be edited independently.
The shape, size and position of an object can be set correctly to find the right place in the work produced. Skedio bridges the gap between sketch applications with limited editing tools and complex design software by targeting professional computer graphic designers.
Some interesting features of Skedio include:
- Skedio provides various sketch styles that you can choose according to your needs.
- Complete tool for creating free-shaped, geometric, and text curves.
- Complete tool for editing precise shapes based on curves and lines.
- General transformations and modifications such as rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication.
- Also equipped with an intuitive eraser tool.
- Various dashed lines and arrow styles are available in various variants.
- Ordering layer operations is like making a layer go up to one layer above or below it, and so on.
- Of course it is equipped with undo and redo features.
- Support for active pens that are sensitive to pressure (such as the Samsung S-Pen).
- Unlimited canvas sizes for unlimited creativity.
- Pan and zoom by moving two fingers.
- Sharing sketch images as PNG images.
- Export and import capabilities for transfers between devices.
- Export to SVG format (premium).
- Export with a transparent background (premium).
- Export without watermark (premium).
- Advanced color selection (premium).
- Object grouping (premium).
3. How to make vector art on Android using Infinite Design
Infinite Design is free software published via Google Play Store by the Infinite Studio Mobile account. Infinite Design is a fast, stable and user friendly interface, when you first use it, I’m sure you won’t have too much trouble.
To get this software, you can search for it in Google Play Store, if you don’t have a Google Play Store account, please create a Google account first by registering a Google account, then log in to the Google Play Store by creating a Google Play Store account.
Quoted from the official description on the Google Play Store, Infinite Design is equipped with a variety of features that will facilitate you in making vector art, including:
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Intuitive path editing
- Boolean operation
- Align and distribute objects easily (flattened left, flattened right, centered, flattened up, flattened, etc.).
- Supports four types of symmetry.
- Supports unlimited layers.
- Unlimited ‘undo’ operations with history slider (from start to finish).
- Ease of building shapes with the pen tool.
- Ease of making 3D city views with five different perspective guides.
- Complete text tool (horizontal, vertical, circle, or text in the path).
- The interface is simplified so that it is easy to use and organized.
- Supports moving your favorite tools to the top for faster access.
- You can also drag the color wheel with two fingers.
- Equipped with Transform tool (Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew)
- Gradient and Pattern Fill
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Automatic shape detection
- Grid for reference or guide
- SVG import and export
- Add images from Gallery, Camera or search the web
- Export images as JPEG, PNG or SVG
- Share to the Studio Infinite or Instagram community
- Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns through ColourLovers
4. How to make vector art on Android using Vector Art Studio
Want simpler software for less complex needs? Vector Art Studio can be one of the right choices, free software published by the ‘Alphalina’ account on the Google Play Store. This allows you to create images on canvas from simple shapes such as rectangles, ellipses and lines to create complex free shapes. .
Vector Art Studio also allows you to set the paper size, unit size, grid and snap settings for the page as well as inserting images or photos into the canvas. Of course standard features such as undo and redo, grouping and shape settings, solid colored fill and gradient fill, as well as various dash line patterns and so on are also there. Images that you create in Vector Art Studio can be saved in memory or exported to png, jpeg, pdf and svg formats.
Similarly, how to make vector art on Android by using various software that you can download for free on the Google Play Store, make sure the Google Play Store on your Android device is optimal by updating the Google Play Store regularly, hopefully useful and happy creation.